Artistically unique and acoustically practical, ADAPT™ Acoustical Treatments answer the call for projects that demand form and function. ADAPT™ systems give you the ability to easily interchange artwork within a single frame. Any image can be recreated on a fabric ‘skin’ for endless design potential in every residential and commercial setting. ADAPT™ allows for a quick and cost-effective focal-point change on one framing system.
Features / Benefits
Color — From sharp, black and white to vivid, color-rich saturation – ADAPT™ images pop. Shadows, fades and gradients are ever-present, creating realistic, natural images.
Dyefusion Technology — Unique image intensity is achieved through our advanced dye-sublimation printing process that heat-fuses dye within the fibers of the fabric skin. An ultra-fine saturation allows sound waves to travel fluidly through the fabric’s weave, maintaining lab-tested acoustic values. Dyes are UV resistant.
Skin — Each ADAPT™ skin is made of lightweight, washable, wrinkle-free fabric. The edges are trimmed with a silicone gasket for skinning and re-skinning ease. Additional skins can be folded and easily stored.
Frame — Ultra-lightweight, brushed aluminum frames are engineered for warp-resistace. Mounting hardware is fully adjustable, minimizing uneven wall surface defects. Framing systems can accomodate multi-wall surfaces. Frame color choices are unlimited with color-matching capabilities (CMYK).
Mounting Options — wall-mount, freestanding partition, hanging baffle and hanging cloud options are available.
|Glass mineral wool||1″||.05||.26||.77||.1.04||1.04||1.03||.80|
|Glass mineral wool||2″||.32||.81||1.08||1.06||1.03||1.04||1.00|
* NRC = noise reduction coefficient
- Image file types: .pdf, .eps, .jpeg, .tif, .psd, .ai
- Logo file types: .ai, .eps
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Digital images should be print ready
- Files may be sent via hard copy (CD/DVD) or uploaded instantly
- Minor alterations (ie. cropping, size adjustments) are included and performed in-house with no additional fees
- Major alterations (ie. color adjustments, graphis enhancements) performed at an additional cost and determined on a per job basis
- Free, no-obligation quotes provided