- A 1 1/4 in. thick x 48 in. wide x 96 in. long sheet of Quiet Barrier® HD Soundproofing Composite that has a 2 lb barrier layer, a 1 inch acoustic foam decoupling layer with a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) backing.
- A Quiet Door™ Adjustable Perimeter Seal that treats a 36 in. wide x 86 in. tall door.
- A Quiet Door™ Automatic Door Sweep for a 36 in. wide door.
- One Tube of our OSI® Pro-Series® SC-175™ Acoustical Sound Sealant.
Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Special Order Sizes are available.
For details, call 1-866-949-9COW.
Features / Benefits
Hand Selected Door Soundproofing Products — Our experienced staff selected our best products to be in these door soundproofing kits. We based our selection of door soundproofing components on what has historically proven effective in reducing noise through existing door applications.
Exceptional Quality — We selected only the highest quality materials available to be included in our Quiet Door™ Door Soundproofing Kits. All of our kits are built to order and hand inspected before being packed for delivery.
In-stock and Ready to go — We stock all of the components in our Quiet Door™ Door Soundproofing Kits. Our door soundproofing kits are typically shipped the same day that they are ordered and arrive at your project in three business days.
Ease of Installation — most people with basic hand tools and basic construction know-how will be able to install these products. Two of our door soundproofing kits, Quiet Door™ Industrial and Quiet Door™ Commercial, have a peel and place door cover to help ease the installation process.
Cost Effective — Quiet Door™ Door Soundproofing Kits are an economical alternative to expensive, replacement soundproof doors. These kits can be installed in about an hour, so labor cost and installation time is minimal.
Available Class A Flammability Rating — Our Quiet Door™ Residential Door Soundproofing Kit has a door covering that is Class A rated which will pass most building code flammability requirements for exposed materials. Please check with your local code officials for code requirements.
- Band Practice Room Doors
- Computer and Equipment Room Doors
- Dog kennel Doors
- Gun Range Doors
- Home Recording Studio Doors
- Home Theater Doors
- Homes, Apartment and Condo Doors (if finished appearance doesn’t matter)
- Hotel and Resort Doors
- Warehousing and Industrial Manufacturing Doors
Polyurethane Foam Warning
All Polyurethane Foams, including Combustion Modified Foams, will burn. Do not expose to any flame source. Once ignited, they can produce rapid flame spread, intense heat, dense smoke and toxic gases causing death. Warnings should be given to your employees and or customers. Test data does not necessarily reflect a foams performance under actual fire conditions. Before purchasing any foam, be sure to check with your local code officials to confirm the required flammability rating of exposed materials for your area.
Cautions and Limitations
- Read individual product pages for cautions and limitations.