- ADAPT™ was bestowed with the coveted Gold Award at NeoCon 2011!
- ADAPT™ was featured on DIY Network’s television show “I Want That.”
The soundproofing art that ADAPT™ Acoustical Treatments present is truly one-of-a-kind, because you design it. You get ultimate flexibility when we print your artwork firmly and indelibly on skins you can use interchangeably on your panels in your frame. Adapt™ Acoustical treatments are practical, highly functional and look great. They would be desirable as artwork or as great soundproofing products even if they weren’t both. But they are both, and you can benefit from that combination just a few weeks after requesting your quote.
Features / Benefits
There is no shortage of great benefits to having Soundproof Cow sound absorbing wall art in your home, office or studio. Advantages include:
- Versatile, Washable Skins — Each acoustic panel comes fabric-wrapped in a skin of your design. You can exchange skins to suit the décor you are in the mood for, and you can wash this lightweight, wrinkle-free fabric when it gets dirty. None of this will affect its look or its soundproofing power.
- Rich, UV-Resistant Color — Our ADAPT™ images come alive with bright colors, realistic shadows and generally intense images that come from our advanced dye-fusion technology, which allows the colors to shine through without affecting the soundproofing quality. It also protects the image from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Beautiful, Lightweight Frame — Made from brushed aluminum and warp-resistant, its color can adjust to match your image.
- Variety of Mounting Options — Mount your panels on the wall, go with hanging baffle or hanging cloud, or leave them as freestanding partitions. These acoustic panels can handle whatever your personal preference is.
|Glass Mineral Wool||1 inch||05||.26||.77||1.04||1.04||1.03||.80|
|Glass Mineral Wool||2 inches||.32||.81||1.08||1.06||1.03||1.04||1.00|
* NRC = noise reduction coefficient
- Image file types: .pdf, .eps, .jpeg, .tif, .psd, .ai
- Logo file types: .ai, .eps
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Digital images should be print ready
- Files may be sent via hard copy (CD/DVD) or uploaded instantly
- Minor alterations (ie. cropping, size adjustments) are included and performed in-house with no additional fees
- Major alterations (ie. color adjustments, graphic enhancements) performed at an additional cost and determined on a per job basis
- Free, no-obligation quotes provided