VibeAway™ pads are specially designed washing machine anti-vibration pads for washing machines and dryers. The 100% crumb rubber pad, made from recycled tires, is designed to reduce the transfer of vibration that occurs in most typical washing and drying cycles. It is a shock absorption pad that is used to reduce sound, vibrations, and pulsating of washing machines, dryers, table saws, freezers and other large appliances. Our VibeAway™ pads prevent washing machines from “walking”, and help prolong the life of your washing machine, dryer or other appliance. They also reduce the need to reinforce upper level floors to reduce vibration and noise.
Features / Benefits
VibeAway™ pads, made from 100% recycled tire rubber, address important environmental concerns and problems facing the planet today.
VibeAway™ are used to reduce the environmental impact of waste, and to operate only utilizing “green” technologies and products formed by the manufacturer. One solution was to utilize used tires to address the serious problem concerning high-speed front load washing machine vibration and noise. Because front load washing machines spin extremely fast, proper balancing is critical. This problem is increased on upper level laundry room floors thus creating vibration of your “walking” washing machine. The manufacturers recognized the problem and recommend that homeowners reinforce upper level floors which is expensive and not practical. VibeAway™ pads can also be used on top load washing machines to prevent “walking,” and can also be placed under dryers to create a level working surface between washing machines and dryers.
*Made of 100% Recycled Materials
VibeAway™ pads, made from 100% recycled tire rubber, prevent washing machines from “walking,” and help prolong the life of your washing machine, dryer or other appliance. They also reduce the need to reinforce upper level floors to reduce vibration and noise. The pads have a full refund guarantee.
- Reduces the transfer of vibration
- Prevents washing machines from “walking”
- Protect floors
- Made from 100% recycled tire rubber, address important environmental concerns
- Recessed for easy guidance for foot of washing machine/dryer
- Leave lid of washer open after use to allow machine to dry out, this will help prevent stale smells.
- DO NOT use pre-wash sprays near machine, as it will damage the paintwork, particularly the graphic panel.
- When using powder detergents mix first with warm water to dissolve powder before adding to wash.
- At least once a year, wash the machine out with 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda, one scoop of the normal used wash powder, fill the machine with HOT water and allow the machine to run through a long normal cycle (NO CLOTHES).
- Always use a little higher water level to allow the clothing to move around freely, to save wear of the machine and clothing.
- Don’t over use washing powders.
- Turn off taps and de-pressure hoses after use.