At Soundproof Cow, we know what it takes to make an excellent sound isolation system for virtually any space. Few things are more aggravating than having a concert, movie or speech interrupted by terrible acoustics or unwelcome ceiling and wall vibrations. That’s why we are committed to providing our customers with the best in innovative soundproofing technology.
Our Resilmount™ Right Angle Brackets are designed to significantly reduce airborne and structure-borne vibrations on walls and ceilings. They are engineered, patented and acoustic resilient brackets that are both affordable and easy to install. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications, these right angle brackets feature a sound cell design that helps prevent vibration transfer and can be adapted to fit most applications.
About the Resilmount™ Right Angle Bracket
Our Resilmount™ Right Angle Bracket is designed to brace an acoustic wall to the structure while maintaining all requirements for vibration and sound transmission. These brackets can be used in auditoriums, broadcasting stations, workshops, restaurants, home theaters, professional theaters, music practice rooms and more. Check out the Resilmount™ Right Angle Bracket product details and benefits below:
- This right angle bracket can be used with most applications.
- Load capacity is 55 pounds.
- Spacing should not exceed 48 inches.
- This product can be fastened with a #8 screw or a masonry sleeve.
- This product is manufactured under a ISO 9001 Quality Control System.
- The thermoplastic rubber absorbs sound.
- This right angle bracket improves STC of a structure by a minimum of seven points.
- This product features 3/16″ slotted holes for direct fixing or suspension rods.
Have You Herd?
At Soundproof Cow, we are constantly offering big savings on our soundproofing products, and we even offer our customers a free acoustic analysis in any room of their choice! If you have questions about the Resilmount™ Right Angle Bracket or any of our other products, contact our friendly team today!