What Are Acoustic Partitions?
Tired of your coworker’s phone calls intruding on your focus? Worried about distracting others as you join a video meeting in the office? Acoustic partitions offer a way to stop sound in its tracks. An acoustic partition, sometimes called a sound insulation partition, is a portable wall constructed with materials that block sound.
You can use an acoustic partition in any room to reduce the likelihood of noise from traveling from one area to another. These acoustic partition walls are dense mineral wool sheets wrapped in acoustic fabric. They are portable, so you can customize your configuration however you need. At 4 feet wide and 5 feet tall, an acoustic partition is ideal for office spaces.
How Do Acoustic Partitions Work?
Soundproofing refers to any means of preventing sound or noise from passing between spaces. Acoustic partitions feature materials that stop sound before it can reach the next person’s workspace. The dense mineral wool core increases the energy a soundwave must expend to permeate the surface. Combined with its absorptive fibers and fabric lining, the acoustic core prevents noise from transferring.
You can use sound-absorbing office partitions to create peaceful, collaborative spaces. Place an acoustic partition directly in front of a common noise source to prevent its sound from reaching beyond the partition. Acoustic partitions are easy to move around, so update the setup as often as you need to for optimal soundproofing performance.
How Effective Are Acoustic Partitions?
A partition is a great way to buffer sound because it absorbs sound waves that contact its surface. However, sound can still escape above, below, and beside the partition. Position your acoustic partitions directly between a common noise source and the area you want to isolate from the noise. Using more partitions will extend your sound barrier and improve the results.
An acoustic partition is a reliable temporary solution to your soundproofing needs. Choosing an acoustic partition to block noise when constructing a permanent wall isn’t an option.
Features of Our Acoustic Partitions
Our Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions provide a high-quality solution for absorbing background noise. Our unique features enable you to create an adaptable layout that works for a wide range of needs. Other notable benefits include:
- Easy to install: You can install our lightweight Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions quickly and easily to create a conference space, private layout or collaborative environment.
- Durability: Our sound insulation partitions are made with a mineral wool core for an impact-resistant and firm design. Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions feature aluminum framing and stainless steel feet, preventing them from warping and maintaining their integrity. The partitions also have a Class A flammability rating.
- Versatile: Committing to a fixed layout restricts your ability to change your space as demand changes. Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions are easily repositioned, so you have limitless options for privacy.
- Quality: No matter your industry, you want to rely on high-quality products to meet your needs. Our Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions are hand-crafted to provide exceptional quality for you, your customers, and guests.
- Superior performance: As our premium sound absorption product, our acoustic partitions improve production by reducing speech intelligibility in almost any environment, so you can avoid being distracted by someone else’s conversation. Our partitions are designed to enhance privacy and reduce echoes.
How to Get Custom Acoustic Partitions
Our Udderly Quiet™ Acoustic Partitions can be custom-designed according to your specifications. With an extensive inventory of fabric colors and textures, you can achieve the design and layout you are looking to achieve. If desired, we are happy to match your acoustic partitions to any existing fabric and decor or create something entirely unique for your space. Because of the custom nature of our product, we encourage you to include custom artwork to elevate your space.
Would you like to learn more about our acoustic partitions? Contact us online to get in touch with one of our professionals.