Noise Reduction Performance — The Sound Transmission Class (STC) ranges from 52 – 61 when applied to 16 inches on center, 2×4 wood stud walls.
Ease of Installation — isoTRAX™ requires a basic understanding of common construction techniques. This product was engineered for the do it yourself and contractor alike.
Affordable — One package covers up to 64 SqFt. The total installed cost is lower than comparable soundproofing systems. Everything you need to soundproof your environment is included and delivered to your door.
Versatility — isoTRAX™ will reduce sound transfer on existing and newly constructed ceilings. isoTRAX™ can also be installed on wood or steel studded walls.
In-stock — We manufacture and stock isoTRAX™ Sound Isolation System.
Years of Acoustic experience and Customer Service have taught us that a good soundproofing product should provide three things:
- Excellent performance
- Simple installation
- Easy access to excellent service when questions or concerns arise
When we created the isoTRAX™ Sound Isolation System we had these exact things in mind. Our goal was to create a product that would deliver a high-quality soundproofing solution in an easy to install package, and then provide world-class service to back up our product.
- Commercial and Home Theaters
- Commercial and Home Recording Studios
- Conference Rooms
- Equipment Rooms
- Multi-Family Dwellings
- Single Family Dwellings
- isoTRAX™ spaced no more than 24 inches apart vertically
- isoTRAX™ Pad spaced no more than 48 inches apart horizontally
- The bottom row of isoTRAX™ should not exceed 6 inches from the floor.
- The top row of isoTRAX™ should not exceed 6 inches from the ceiling.
- An isoTRAX™ Pad needs to be installed at each end of the isoTRAX™.
- ¼ gap at the top, bottom and adjacent wall locations…to be filled with acoustic sealant.
- isoTRAX™ can be cut or trimmed with a pair of tin snips
Also available in IsoTRAX™ Soundproofing System