Dual soundproofing function — The mass of Quiet Barrier™ blocks sound while its flexible nature dampens sound energy, giving improved acoustic performance over competitive rigid products.
Value — Pound for pound, Quiet Barrier™ products have better noise reduction characteristics than steel and other building materials.
Low Profile — Valuable square footage is maximized. Quiet Barrier™ MD is only 1/8 in. thick and Quiet Barrier™ HD is 1/4 in. thick saving space and money.
Variety — Quiet Barrier™ soundproofing products are available in a variety of lengths and widths. Also, some Quiet Barrier™ products are available with a “peel and stick” pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA). Custom shapes and sizes available upon request.
In-stock — We stock all advertised sizes and configurations of Quiet Barrier™ in large quantities. Most products are shipped the same day they are ordered and arrive at your project in three business days.
Proven History — Over 1.5 Million square feet of Quiet Barrier™ soundproofing products have been installed in projects nationwide.
Great for the Construction Industry:
- Broadcast Studios
- Commercial Recording Studios
- Commercial Theaters
- Homes Theaters
- Multi-family Dwellings
- Recording Studios
- Single Family Dwellings
Great for the Automotive Industry:
- Trunk Liners in Automobiles
- Floor Pan Liners in Automobiles
Great for the Marine Industry:
- Cabin Carpet Underlayment
- Cabin Wall Liner
- Hull Liners
Acoustic Data – Sound Transmission Loss
- Quiet Barrier™ MD Soundproofing Material (Sheet)
- Quiet Barrier™ MD Soundproofing Material (Sheet)(PSA)
- Quiet Barrier™ MD Soundproofing Material (30 ft. Roll)
- Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Material (Sheet)
- Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Material (Sheet)(PSA)
- Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Material (20 ft. Roll)
Special Order Sizes and Thicknesses are available.
For details, call 1-866-949-9COW.