Where Can You Use Soundproof Foam Composite Barriers?
Anywhere that you need sound-blocking power that will accommodate insulating foam is suitable for foam composite barriers. You can use foam composite barriers in a variety of rooms and buildings, including:
- A music studio to prevent outside noise interfering with your recordings
- An office to prevent crosstalk, phone calls and other office sounds from distracting workers
- A firing range to block gunshot sounds
- A warehouse to deaden the sounds of heavy machinery in operation
- A spectrum child’s room to reduce stimulation
Foam Composite Soundproof Barrier Options
Soundproof Cow offers many options when it comes to foam composites. You can order our standard Quiet Barrier™ LD Soundproofing Composite with 1/16” of barrier and 1/2” of foam, the Quiet Barrier™ MD Soundproofing Composite with 1/8” of barrier and 1” of foam or the Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Composite with ¼” of barrier and 1” of foam.
The LD, MD and HD are also all available with peel-and-stick-application for easy installation. For even more sound-blocking power, try one of our four-layer specialty composites, including the Quiet Barrier™ Specialty Composite with optional PSA for easy installation and the Quiet Barrier™ Class A Specialty Composite with PSA.
Finally, if you need to quiet those loud water pipes, try Quiet Wrap™ Pipe Soundproofing Wrap. With all of these options, there’s sure to be a foam composite soundproofing solution that’s just right for your purposes, so choose your best option and order yours now!