- General Properties: SR-500 is water-based, non-toxic and VOC-compliant. There are no harsh smells. Before curing, it can be cleaned up with water.
- Adhesion: SR-500 is designed as a “permanent” coating. The product has excellent adhesion to all metal, fiberglass, wood and most plastic surfaces. Proprietary components are added as “adhesion promoters” to help ensure it’s permanent adhesion. Adhesion is not affected by harsh cold or extreme heat. SR 500 can withstand temperatures from -30F up to 250F.
- Durability: Although SR-500 dries to a hard surface, it retains excellent elongation. SR-500 will not chip or crack with any expanding, flexing or bending of the substrate. SR-500 cures virtually waterproof and is resistant to gas, oil and most chemicals.
- Flammability: SR-500 is non-flammable. Should the product come into contact with flame, it is self-extinguishing.
- Safety: Because of its water-based formula, SR-500 meets or exceeds all environmental standards.
- Application: SR-500 applies faster and more easily and penetrates where other traditional methods of damping cannot.
- Clean Up: Spills and mistakes are easily taken care of with soap and water.
Great for the Automotive Industry:
For automotive applications, SR-500 eliminates unwanted road and outside noise and vibration, offering manufacturers, drivers and passengers a quieter, more comfortable driving experience.
- Door Liners
- Floor Pan Liners in Automobiles
- Trunk Liners in Automobiles
Great for the Construction Industry:
SR-500 liquid sound damping products are perfect for quieting down noisy machinery including motors, turbines, compressors, mounting brackets, sorting devices, chutes and hoppers, as well as, ductwork, bridges, tunnels and other OSHA applications.
- HVAC Enclosures
- Equipment Enclosures
- Any Sheet Metal Enclosure
Great for the Marine Industry:
SR-500 is lightweight, waterproof, resists chipping and corrosion and bonds permanently to your vehicle, making it the perfect solution for creating a quiet environment.
- Hatch Cover Liner
- Engine Compartment Liner
- Hull Liner