The Invisible Threat To Happy Hearing
Soundproof Cow’s mission is ensuring that whatever building we conduct our business in, whatever type our home is, we can create a more relaxed atmosphere. One free of headaches and full of happiness.
In this effort, Soundproof Cow is able to help preserve the health and safety of our hearing. By soundproofing your space professionally, you can help preserve and protect one of your five senses.
Hearing loss affects 48 million people nationwide. It can happen to people of any age. While there are many causes for this dilemma and great cause to be concern, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Often ask people to repeat what they say?
- Have trouble hearing in groups or think others mumble?
- Fail to hear someone talking from behind you?
- Turn up the volume on the TV or car radio?
- Have difficulty on the phone?
- Have difficulty hearing at the movies
- Dread going to noisy parties and restaurants?
While the Cow can’t diagnose your concerns, if your doctor finds you have one of these types of hearing loss:
- Conductive hearing loss – when hearing loss is due to problems with the ear canal, eardrum, or middle ear and its little bones (the malleus, incus, and stapes).
- Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL)when hearing loss is due to problems of the inner ear, also known as nerve-related hearing loss.
- Mixed hearing loss -refers to a combination of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss. This means that there may be damage in the outer or middle ear and in the inner ear (cochlea) or auditory nerve.
You definitely need to check our site as part of your treatment plan in addition to any other recommendations.
Here’s to the best of your health.
Tell them you heard it from the herd.