Our fire rated acoustic foam delivers the excellent sound deadening properties you expect from Soundproof Cow. For these products, we use a fire-resistant open cell acoustic melamine that is heat resistant to 482˚F and able to withstand constant temperatures up to 320˚F. Available products include:
- Class A™ anechoic acoustic foam, basic sound absorbing panels that can be installed on any wall to reduce echoes and improve a room’s acoustic properties.
- Class A™ bass wedge acoustic foam, deep V-cut fire rated acoustic foam that has been specially designed for rooms with poor low frequency control.
- Class A™ corner trap acoustic foam, freestanding triangular bass traps with a fluted pattern for preventing low frequency reverberations.
- Class A™ pyramid acoustic foam, fire-resistant acoustic foam that’s ideal for improving sound quality in professional recording studios, theaters and other large spaces.
- Class A™ acoustic foam kits containing complete turnkey solutions for soundproofing a room.
Visit individual product pages to view detailed specifications about any of our fire resistant acoustic foam materials. We also offer a range of conventional polyurethane foam products that can be used in spaces where fire resistance isn’t an issue. Keep browsing our website or contact a representative for more information.