Most Companies utilize conference rooms to interview, train, conduct teleconferences, discuss goals, make presentations, close deals and go over progress. From private discussions to public meetings, conference rooms act as an integral part of conducting successful business and keeping an organized workplace.
If the sound quality of your conference room is inadequate and it isn’t soundproofed, you risk others overhearing sensitive information, and you could suffer from decreased productivity. Unwanted sounds invading your meeting space from city streets outside, construction or conversations from other rooms can compromise the quality of your communication. If sound doesn’t carry well in the room, not every member of the meeting can absorb all of its details.
Whatever the nature of the sound problem in your conference room, poor sound quality brings down the integrity and operability of your company collaboration. Without proper acoustics, miscommunication and employee frustration become problems.
Many companies use our conference room soundproofing products to fix these problems. However, most don’t realize the added benefits of conference room soundproofing until after they use their improved space.
Installing acoustic materials for your conference room can reduce echo, increase clarity and encourage better all-around sound, which will benefit your company by facilitating stronger communication. Here’s how soundproofing your conference room can boost your business:
- Increase privacy. Depending on the nature of your company, you might be using your conference room to discuss private deals or valuable information that shouldn’t leave the room. Conference room soundproofing secures your privacy and liability by keeping voices the conference room, ensuring your sensitive information is not leaked.
- Decrease distractions. Street traffic, loud sirens, music or conversing in other rooms can cut into your meeting and divert employee attention from the presenter or task at hand. Conference room acoustic panels prevent this problem by barring unwanted noise from the room so employees can stay on topic.
- Increase productivity. An environment without unnecessary distractions is one that’s conducive to the best work and returns. Soundproofing conference rooms spikes workplace success by creating a space that supports concentration, ultimately increasing your company profits.
- Provide a better working environment. You might not realize it, but workplace quality is a huge factor in determining whether employees are happy and decide to stay long-term. Even in the best company, distracting sounds or an environment that makes concentrated work difficult can give employees an unhappy work experience. Provide optimal sound quality so your company keeps good employees.
- Make conversations clear. The best conversations with the best results are those in which both parties can clearly understand and attend to each other. Better sound quality will result in better communication between employees.
Before you can boast better quality of sound, you’ll have to figure out what kind of product to incorporate into your conference room. Here’s an easy two-step process to see what you need:
- Step 1: Identify WHAT noise you hear.
What sound is the most frequent culprit of interruptions to your conferences and presentations? Is it someone’s voice? Is it noisy office equipment? Is it the traffic outside the window? There are typically many noise distractions in an office setting, so be sure to prioritize your list.
- Step 2: Identify WHERE the noise is coming from.
Pinpoint the direction from which the pesky, persistent sound originates. Is the noise coming from inside the conference room, or is it coming from a separate room? For instance, is it the voice of someone on the phone in the office across the hall? Is it the sound of the copier sitting next to you? If there’s a construction element, such as a wall, that separates you from the noise, then it’s not in the same space as you.
Depending on the nature of the noise interruption and the location of your office, you might require different kinds of noise-prevention materials. While sound blockers shut out sound by blocking vibrations from outside, sound absorbers soak up sound and are good for keeping it in. Most of the companies that come to us with sound problems need both conference room soundproofing and sound absorption materials.
With a firm, reliable dedication to providing high-quality soundproofing products and exceptional customer service, Soundproof Cow carries conference room acoustic panels to reduce echo, improve sound quality and increase clarity. Try our Fabric Wrapped Foam, Art Acoustic Panels, ADAPT™ Acoustical Treatments and other products to soundproof your conference room, or contact us to receive an acoustic analysis today.
Conference Room Soundproofing Products
isoTRAX™ Soundproofing System
The isoTRAX™ Soundproofing System works by combining several different soundproofing strategies into one easy to use package. Designed to be installed inside of a wall or
IsoTrax™ Sound Isolation System Just as there is likely more than one source of sound that irritates you, there is more than one way of solving the problem. That’s why at Soundproof Cow, we use a system of different sound isolation solutions to block noise and quiet things down. This approach is why we created the IsoTrax™ Sound Isolation System. Soundproof Cow’s soundproofing isolation systems offer solutions to minimize excessive . . .LEARN MORE
Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Composite
Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Composites (1/4 in. 2 lb. barrier + 1 in. foam) are industrial grade products that stop sound from entering or leaving a
Quiet Barrier™ HD soundproofing composite is our thicker composite, consisting of ¼ inch of industrial grade soundproofing barrier combined with 1 inch of acoustic grade, polyurethane foam. This combination works to insulate your space from sound in two ways. First, the barrier itself, the mass and material designed to prevent most sound from getting through, and, second, the acoustic foam, which adds mass and sound blocking but also isolates the . . .LEARN MORE
Conference Room Sound Absorption Products
Standard Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panels
These Standard Acoustic Panels are an excellent general purpose acoustic product. We’ve taken our most popular acoustic panel, the Udderly Quiet™ 200 series, and created a
Standard Fabric-Wrapped Acoustic Panels Our fabric-covered acoustic panels, the Udderly Quiet™ 200 series, are among our most popular soundproofing products, and now we’ve made it easier than ever to order as many of them as you need. You can get started right now. Just use the convenient menus provided to choose from our FR701 fabric or Anchorage, pick from one of 20 popular colors, select the panel size you need . . .LEARN MORE
ADAPT Acoustical Treatments
Artistically unique and acoustically practical, ADAPT™ Acoustical Treatments answer the call for projects that demand fashion and function. ADAPT™ art acoustic panels give you the ability
Artistically unique and acoustically practical, ADAPT™ Acoustical Treatments answer the call for projects that demand fashion and function. ADAPT™ art acoustic panels give you the ability to easily interchange artwork within a single frame. Any image can be recreated on a fabric ‘skin’ for endless design potential in every residential and commercial setting. ADAPT™ art acoustic panels allow for a quick and cost-effective focal-point change on one framing system.LEARN MORE