The conference room should serve many purposes: from private discussions to productive meetings.
If your conference room has poor sound quality and isn’t soundproofed, you’re taking risks with sensitive information and losing money on decreased productivity. Without proper acoustics, miscommunication and employee frustration become problems.
Many companies use our conference room soundproofing products to fix these problems. However, most don’t realize the added benefits of conference room soundproofing until after they use their improved space.
• Increase privacy by not letting voices travel outside the conference room…your sensitive information is not leaked
• Decrease distractions by keeping unwanted noise outside the room, so employees can easily stay on topic
• Increase productivity by creating a space that supports concentration, ultimately increasing your company profits
• Provide a better working environment so your company keeps good employees
• Make conversations clear, resulting in better communication between employees
Here’s an easy 2-step process to determine which you need:
Step 1: Identify WHAT noise you hear.
Is it someone’s voice? It is noisy office equipment? Is it the traffic outside the window? There are typically many noise distractions in an office setting, so be sure to prioritize your list.
Step 2: Identify WHERE the noise is coming from.
Is the noise coming from inside the conference room, or is it coming from a separate room? For instance, is it the voice of someone on the phone in the office across the hall? Is it the sound of the copier sitting next to you? If there’s a construction element, such as a wall, that separates you from the noise, then it’s not in the same space as you.
Most of the companies that come to us with sound problems need both conference room soundproofing and sound absorption materials.
Conference Room Soundproofing Products
- BUY NOW
isoTRAX™ Soundproofing System
The isoTRAX™ Soundproofing System works by combining several different soundproofing strategies into one easy to use package. Designed to be installed inside of a wall orLEARN MORE
- BUY NOW
Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Composite
Quiet Barrier™ HD Soundproofing Composites (1/4 in. 2 lb. barrier + 1 in. foam) are industrial grade products that stop sound from entering or leaving aLEARN MORE